Monday, March 19, 2012

springs rebirth

Went for longest walk
On most gorgeous spring day
Traversed many miles
Felt a joyful way

I did not feel tired
So on and on I went
With no care at all
For energy spent

And I not only one
The neighborhood of glee
No hint of biting air
No snow and no freeze

The children came out too
Playing in the parks
Walking wagging dogs
Such beauty I find stark

The neighbors I don’t know
Friendly wave hello
They willing share a smile
Lack reprehense ,aglow

And playing in the yards
Robins of red breast
That friendly hop like child
And gather for their nest

The people all in shorts
Playing with their dogs
Who bark so playfully
Morose mood discard

The birds they sing their songs
And squirrels red and black
Who seem to dance in glee
Who feel no want or lack

The beauty of this day
Like the earth reborn
With love in the air
None feel lost forlorn

The grass returned to green
And flowers they will bloom
What majesty and grace
God’s creation true

The sun descends on day
Like perfect work of art
How can I be but glad
Destroying all that’s dark
springrebirth

No comments:

Post a Comment