Monday, March 12, 2012

saturday morning

Woke on strday morn
After 12 hour sleep
Except a rise for prayers
Tired eyes and tired feet

The noise in house so loud
The cleaning and the din
Had a breakfast small
Coffee with a grin

Plan the day ahead
Searching for some mails
No excitement here
Patience small avail

Had some restless dreams
Memories of the past
Some comfort I did get
And stinging scars that last

Sat in front of tube
Idiot box its true
No cerebral thoughts
Just relaxing true

Searching for a love
Don’t know if we’ll meet
Less know If I need it
Am I incomplete

My fears for days ahead
Will I end in chair
Or run a marathon
Constant fight despair

I hobble sometimes slow
And shuffle with my feet
With flu harass me
Sometimes feel so meek

With better days ahead
Always in that hope
Despair want it not
Sabr longest rope

No comments:

Post a Comment